Our trip home to New Mexico was just what the Wanderlust ordered. In seven days we took two road trips, saw three states and finally stopped at the Four Corners. In between it all was a wedding date, a lot of family time (my fave), a little bit of running and a lot of relaxation – the kind that can only come from a cool southwestern morning coffee on the deck.
These five frozen moments depict a few of my favorite things:
1. What “relaxing at home” means to me:
2. Road-tripping out West – nothing but open roads, a lot of space, and a mountain, or desert, backdrop:
Top to bottom: en route to Durango; border of NM and AZ; middle-of-nowhere northern Arizona; entering Flagstaff, AZ.
3. Climbing, playing and enjoying the mountain view:
4. Checking things off the Bucket List! ALL four corners:
5. Revisiting one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World:
Welcome to the Grand Canyon!
(It looks almost-fake in person, too.)
Our brains are still readjusting to the sea level real-world, so for now, the pictures will speak for themselves!
What’s topping your list of favorite things this week?