Some days it can be too hard to focus.
Some days songs like this are on repeat and you’re tempted to have a dance fiesta in your living room, instead of catching up on Nutrition news or lacing up the running shoes.
Some days you have a thick baked pretzel for dinner at the movie theater because you’re enjoying a Free advanced premiere and a date night. And it was tasty.
Some days the only fruit in the house is a mashed banana and you realize that better fruit-for-the-week planning is necessary, but hasn’t happened yet.
Some days you miss the sights of DC, but look out your window and remember to appreciate where you are, for right now.
Some days, you just need a little reminder to FOCUS. Thanks for that, Lindsay!
This weekend, I have a few things to set my focus on:
- Another round of Friday Night Yoga & Vino
- 11 miles on deck, during a sunny 54* forecast
- A “Holiday” weekend extra day to hang out with him
- Grocery shopping and a new baking experiment with Lemon Chobani
- Despicable Me, waiting patiently in the DVD player (heh….)
What’s your focus being turned to this weekend?