I may need to come with a code word for Goals, just so you don’t get sick of me talking about the subject – making them, revisiting them, GOING FOR THEM, and checking them off a list so that you can move forward.
I may also need to finally read something other than Brian Tracy so that you don’t question the variety of my book shelf.
However, for now, both of the above motivate me every day and have changed the way I tackle every task. SO, we’re going with it. And, obviously, I have to mention lululemon – the reason I even think about all of the above.
2011 GOALS (not Resolutions)
Since these were initially written in November, my “one year later” is 11/11 – but these are just a few of things I’m focusing on for now. And that Yoga goal has changed – we’ll go ahead and increase that to three times per week.
The rest of 2011 will include:
- Run a 1:41:xx Half Marathon
- Travel to NYC & Texas to visit good friends that I miss
- Attend a professional conference for Sports Dietetics
- Revamp this blog and move it to a self-hosted site
- Seek out opportunities in Social Media consulting & professional presentations
- Go to DC! One time definitely won’t be enough
- Coordinate a race/blogger meet up – Who’s in??
- Run in a new COUNTRY – my passport needs some stamps
- Order business cards (done!) and distribute around Denver fitness community (to-do)
- Sweat once a day! Obviously.
There are a lot of things in-the-works right now that are exciting and life-changing; I know where to start and I know where I want to be.
This year will be about Solutions, Challenges and spending more time out of my comfort zone to seek opportunities!
Do you have a motto for 2011? Are you goals posted somewhere that you can see them every day? Mine are on the Fridge, so obviously I see them multiple times per day. 😉 The other place I like to put goals and/or training plans: desktop background!