As I quickly consume my bowl-o-oats, I’m simultaneously bringing you a quick post to welcome the weekend.
1) My parents are here! In case you didn’t catch that title; they’re visiting for the weekend, and I have today OFF of work to wander around and play tourguide. It’s a gorgeous day in DC and I’m excited to explore the city.
2) My day started with a 7 mile run. I couldn’t have asked for better running weather; I set out at 7 a.m. for 7 miles and it was perfect. I LOVE starting my day with a good workout. It simply can not be beat.
3) Yes, ST30 is still going! Don’t think you’re off the hook, challengers. I may have slacked on my daily updates this week, but you better believe those short ST sessions have been sneaking into each day. Planks, pushups, arm raises, squats and lunges are taking over my brain. And I love it. What have you been doing? I’ll post my recap soon!
4) I finally bought Agave, and I love it. It was calling my name from the shelf at TJ’s last night; we’ve been out of honey for too long now, and this seemed like the perfect time to try something new. It’s on my oats right now, and I may be having a little morning affair with it. Yum.
5) The Healthy Living Summit SOLD OUT! I can’t wait for August, if you know me, you know I love nothing more than talking food, cooking, running, and fueling. If you’re going, let me know!